We have an exiting opportunity for this new position, as Deputy Nursery Manager / Head of Training. This is a full time position.
Are you an experienced childcare practitioner with supervisory / management experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge
To be responsible for (but not limited to):
1) Deputise for the Nursery Manager in her absence
2) Support the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations
3) Be responsible for improving, implementing and executing, robust induction training
4) Be responsible for ensuring the nursery remains compliance in an every changing world of statutory and OFSTED changes
5) Be responsible for ensuring the staff receive ongoing monitoring and training.
6) Ensure all children's file and observations are fully unto date and of the highest quality.
Minimum requirements for application:
Minimum NVQ Level 3 is required, but those with Levels 5+ will be given preference when selecting for interview..
You will need to demonstrate a passion for the role, a thirst for continued personal and professional development and have a caring and positive attitude. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work on their own initiative with previous experience and a successful track record.
This is an exciting but challenging new role and we are looking for a committed and motivated individual to pick up the gauntlet.
We offer competitive rates of pay, holiday entitlement, access to a private health scheme and contribution to an auto enrolment pension scheme.